Saturday, May 12, 2012

Popup Birthday Card Ideas

printable birthday card
I think I was about nine years old when I first saw a popup book .
I was thrilled with the idea and thats how I've started collecting those incredible books. 
On my last trip to Barcelona I bought this amazing popup book Alice’s adventures in wonderland,for my kids (kids are a good excuse for lots of things…)


printable birthday cards
printable birthday card
I’ve made these popup birthday cards, as invitations for my son’s birthday party.
I’ve got the idea and the free printable birthday card templates, from the beautiful blog www.minieco.co.uk by Kate Lilley.
printable popup birthday cards
It’s the first time that I make a popup birthday cards. Making them was such a fun that I’m quite sure it is a beginning of a new addiction….
Here’s the tools I’ve used:
A Self Healing Cutting Mat, Glue Stick, Crafts Bone Folder(I didn’t have so I used a pin), Metal Ruler, Pencil, a Cutting Tool: Craft Knife, Scissors.
printable popup birthday card
I’m looking for another popup challenge now, so please Let me know if you have any idea for me…Thanks. 
printable birthday cards

And if you'd like to personalize greetings, invitations and announcements, add your own photos and messages to create one-of-a-kind card, visit Birthday Cards at Cardstore.com, Shop Now!

3 comments:

  1. Hey Yamayka. Your cards look ace. Know what you mean about it becoming an addiction....!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Kate. Thank you so much for commenting. Your instructions were perfect and also the idea.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute pop up cards! I'm your newest follower! I found your blog through the Martha Stewart website!

    http://printablewisdom.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...